Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lazyness in the sun.

This morning I woke up at sunrise, but I felt lazy. So, after snapping a few pictures I decided to go back to bed. The morning was was cool and cloudy when compared to the last few mornings so the tent didn't heat up......before I knew it it was noon. Since I had wasted the better part of a day I decided that I would take the rest of the day and relax. Twenty four days on dusty, dry, hot desert trails has somewhat started to wear on my psyche......I spent the rest of the day napping, eating, texting friends, meditating and enjoyed the view.

I only took a few pictures......I didn't feel much like picking up the camera after Antelope Canyon. I am actually still sitting the fence wither the $50 was worth it. I got a few neat shots but for what I paid I may as well have just bought posters.

Gunsight butte from camp at sunrise.

And at sunset.

Well that's all I really have to say today. I wont drivel on like I usually do, until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment